BAIR Management Solutions provides a wide range of quality services, from Catering, Accommodation, Maintenance, Cleaning, Logistics (land or sea), Procurement and Management Services.
We believe excellence in service means finding every opportunity for improvement. Our Global reach and knowledge base are leveraged to deliver quality services supported be robust business practise and strong, collaborative client relationship.
- ISO certified Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Partnerships & Joint Ventures with Indigenous communities
- Charity and community initiatives and fundraising
- Food that is on-trend and backed by strong retail brands
- Environmental programs for improved sustainability and a lower carbon footprint
- Ethical & sound corporate governance
- Active life Coaches & personal trainers
- Injury prevention coordinators
- Nutritious life Healthy Eating Program
- One single point of contact for all service requirements.
- With a full turn key result delivery of services.
- Waste management; hard and soft services.
- General maintenance and upkeep.
- Housekeeping and janitorial services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Procurement services, support and supply.
- Healthy lifestyle systems.
- Laundry operations on site and external supply.
- Training and auditing system packages.
- Construction of contracts to active landowner groups
- I.T. and Communications.
- Facilities and non-process infrastructure supply.
We operate under a Code of Conduct and Integrity Policy which reflects the values that underpin the behaviour of the entire BAIR Management family and our relationship with stakeholders. The code defines our commitment to achieving and maintaining our reputation as a contractor of choice, an ethical business partner. At BAIR Management we find Bribery and Corruption undermines legitimate business activities, distorts competition and exposes our people to significant risks. One of our primary fundamental pillars are our checks and balances, with our audits in all levels of business.
We believe in a whole of business approach. Managing the entire business with one system point of sale, stock, staff and ordering and stocktaking. Our beliefs are with the best tools we can deliver exceptional service to our clients. As well as to keep our costs down.
We mange preventive maintenance to reduce equipment failures and downtime with preventative maintenance work orders to either time based and or usage-based frequencies schedules. The system has a hierarchical tree structure to logically organise assets showing: Maintenance Activities, History, Readings, Spare Part, Documents, Movements with Assist Management.
We at BAIR Management understand the need to update and continue to Improve our overall regulatory framework so that it does three things:
- It should harness the capability of modern technologies
- It should continue to reflect leading approaches to safety management.
- It should provide incentives and facilitate introduction of the systems that will deliver excellence in BAIR Management.
That’s why BAIR Management tapped into remote mining camp expertise to deliver accommodation and facilities that will not only attract and retain the best workers, but minimise running costs in the long run. We’ve designed and constructed mining work camps, providing long-term accommodation for FIFO workers – a home away from home. What’s more, we have managed Mining Villages in some of the most remote and inhospitable environments, overseeing and driving every aspect of every project.
BAIR MS believes in the simple pleasures in life and one of these pleasures would be a Quality coffee offering for their camp contract operations.
With a 100% past customer survey response from its previous contracts, Maunten Blu has become a signature of the BAIR MS business services offering. We believe the “Quality” of the goods represents the “Quality” of the business services keeping in mind, the “Healthy Life Style” factor for their clients.
Maunten Blu’s contribution to the Gourmet Coffee Culture, starts with a Single Origin Organic, grown at 1450-1750m above sea level, Heritage Blue Arabica from the High Mountains of New Guinea under our Village Direct Trade Partnership and affiliation’s. A Heritage BLU, Pure in design, Culturally Organic, just for you…